- The Company sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Company's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Company can receive about website visitors https://vrconcept.net.
This Policy is a public document and is published on the Company's official website on the Internet.
This Policy does not apply to relations arising from:
- Organizations for the storage, acquisition, accounting and use of documents containing personal data that have the status of archival documents in accordance with the legislation on archiving in the Russian Federation.
- Processing of personal data classified in accordance with the established procedure as information constituting a state secret.
All employees of the Company are guided by the provisions of this Policy.
MAIN CONCEPTS USED IN POLICY
THE COMPANY MAY PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://vrconcept.net/en;
- Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies that ensure their processing, and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Company – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://vrconcept.net.
- User – any visitor to the website http://vrconcept.net;
- Providing personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Job title
- Company name
- Name of VR equipment used in the company
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others)
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Company processes personal data in order to carry out the Company's activities in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Company's Charter.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The Company processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://vrconcept.net. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending his personal data to the Company, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING, STORING, TRANSFERING AND OTHER PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of personal data processed by the Company is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Company ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending the Company a notification to the Company's email address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Company a notification by e-mail to the Company's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Company is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
PROCESSING AND PROCEDURE FOR TERMINATION OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data in the Company is allowed in the following cases:
- The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data;
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, including if the Company exercises its right to assign rights (claims) under such an agreement, as well as to conclude an agreement at the initiative of the personal data subject or an agreement under which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- The processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data;
- Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law;
- Also, the processing of personal data by the Company is possible in other cases provided for by federal law.
The inclusion by the Company of personal data of subjects in public sources of personal data is possible only if there are requirements of federal law, or if the written consent of the subject of personal data is obtained.
The Company carries out cross-border transfer of personal data of employees in order to fulfill contractual obligations with counterparties only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data.
The processing of personal data by the Company is terminated in the following cases:
- Achievement of the purposes of personal data processing;
- Expiration of the period for processing personal data provided for by federal law, an agreement or consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data;
- When the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of his personal data, in cases that do not contradict the requirements of federal law.
- he User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Company via e-mail email@example.com;
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Company. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version;
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at https://en.vrconcept.net/policy.